Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Being Spoiled

What if Jessica “JCurry” Curry was spoiled? I smile at the thought of that question. I truly believe that I wouldn’t be the person that I am today if I were to be spoiled. Everything that I have I got it for myself. The only person that would ever call me spoiled was my late fiancée. The only way I was to be spoiled was because I know that if I ever wanted or needed something he would give it to me or try his best to make it happen. Money wasn’t the thing. Being spoiled is more than just material things. I was raised with two siblings and I am the middle child. People say that the middle child is least likely to be spoiled, but I disagree because I have a best friend that is spoiled. I learned how to provide for myself and know that I can’t always get what I want. I don’t think that there is nothing with being spoil, just don’t think that it fits who I am. Also I know that things are not always going to go my way and I will just have to just suck it up and move on, because its apart of life. I believe that if I was spoiled my mom wouldn’t call me her backbone. I am probably the least selfish person in my family besides my mom. Everybody knows that if I can do it I will no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I like helping people. A lot of people think that I am too nice. I’m just an outgoing person that knows how to make people smile. How can anyone not like me? I really can’t picture myself being spoiled by anybody. I spoil myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment