Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Exams

What if college was a little bit like high school. I wish that we could take certain things from the high school grading system and put them in with the college grading system. When I was a senior in high school I actually kept my grades up for a certain reason. Well actually I kept them up because I didn’t like anything lower than a “B”; I barely like getting B’s. What I really liked was that we could be exempt from our exams. I thought that was one of the best things about being a senior. I think that they should have that for every college student. They had to reach certain requirements so that they didn’t have to take their exams. College students stress a lot over their exams. I think that would help college student keep their grades up before the exam time, rather than waiting till the last minute to pull up their grades. I know even now I wait until the last minute to do a lot of things. I think that students will be more success full and they would even go to class; instead of just showing up for test or quizzes.

No comments:

Post a Comment