Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You and I

What if me and you never happened? Sometimes I ask myself that question over and over again. Would I be doing the same things that I do till this day? We dated for almost four years and seven months. I wonder what my love life would have looked like if we never happened. Would I have smiled and laughed so much? Are you the reason why I believe in love? The nights that we would lay outside and stare at the stars and just dream together, would I have ever done that? We were together for so long and it makes me smile even now thinking about some of the things you would say to me and the way you look at me. We were such love birds and nothing could break us apart. You thought that you was so lucky to have me in your life and cherished me so much. If we were still together would we be as happy as we use to be? I learned so much from you and you helped me get through so many other things. The night that you proposed to me, would it all have been so sweet and lovely if it was somebody else? Many times I lay and just wonder what things would be like if you were still here. I think would you still be here if me and you never dated and you never moved to Memphis to be closer to me. If we would have stayed together the night that it all happened, would I still be able to be held by you? Every time I asked myself I always told myself that I wouldn’t change anything at all. If I could I would go back and date you all over again. Just to see you smile, make them puppy eyes, and hear you tell me you love me one more time would be all worth it. Everything that we shared was so priceless. I love you and always will, and I know you are resting in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment