Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Passing Chemistry

What if I could not pass Chemistry? I wouldn’t have any choice but to retake it. I know that I could only take the course two maybe three times. I think that after the first time that I took the course than I would not struggle as much in the course because it is being taught to me the second time. I still would try and study a lot harder than I did the first semester, even the stuff that I already knew I would restudy it. If I could not pass Chemistry than that means that I would have to change my major, which is something I refuse to do. I really don’t know what else I could do besides be a doctor; not only just any doctor but an OBGyn doctor. That is the only kind of doctor that I could see myself doing and actually having a passion for. I like caring for babies and would love the feeling of being able to bring a good healthy baby in the world. I would also love the feeling of doing everything that I can to save a baby’s life. I also want to help pregnant women and just women period. I love helping women in need and help keep their body healthy. The female body is very interesting to me. It just so happens that the science and medical field are the jobs that are hiring. The rest of my family looks at the reason why I am going to school in a different way. All they look at is the money. And to be honest, money is not the first thing I look at. I was told that I was smart all my life, and I started to believe it; so I thought that I should challenge myself and make something of myself that I would be very proud of.

1 comment:

  1. WRONG! I had to retake Chemistry again, and it still was just as hard. It was very strange, though, because the important concepts that we learned last semester were different than the material he taught this semester. He emphasized different points and left out a lot of material.

    ReplyDelete