Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flying Cars

What if the sun didn’t rise tomorrow? I think that I wouldn’t really panic the first day. If the sun didn’t rise the second day then I would know something is not right. I like the dark; I have a friend that always calls me a vampire. I would actually sleep most of the day, because when lights are off I get this sense that I can sleep longer. I know that in the science world that would not be a good thing. The earth would not get the solar heat that it would need. A lot of plants would die because they are not getting no solar energy. That makes me think about what would happen if the sun didn’t not rise for one day. Would anything change at all? I think about the days when the sun does rise but the clouds are heavily in front of it; there isn’t much sun light, but there is still some coming through the earth’s atmosphere. I know how I would act the first day, but I also know that there are a lot of other people that would panic if the sun didn’t rise on time. Just like I think that it is weird when the sun and the moon are up at the same time. Does that mean something is wrong with the solar system? If so can it be fixed, or how long would it take the world to know that it is really something wrong? How would they inform the rest of the world so that they would not lose their minds and panic?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete