Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Music

What if music was never made? I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have my music. When I have a long day there is nothing more soothing to hear than music that can be related to. I know so much music the people think I am weird. Every time my friend says something I can relate it to some kind of song. There is a song for every occasion. Nine times out of ten I have a song in my head. My aunt will sometimes look at me and say sing it and I would sing whatever kind of was in my head at the moment that she said it. When she would do it, people would have no clue what she is talking about. I always thought that it was funny. I know a lot of music from the 80’s and 90’s. I know some songs from the 70’s but not very many. When I say very many I mean like it can’t be no more than five hundred songs. I know a lot of the current music also just not a big fan of the current rap game. A lot of them are nothing new to me and I have heard it all before, because they talk about the same thing. My mom think that I am weird because I can literally turn on the radio and listen to whatever, music is music to me. I think it is funny because I can learn a song way faster than I learn actual school work, if only it was that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment