Monday, September 21, 2009

My Classes

Almost all of my classes form around Charles Darwin and the whole evolution stuff. Honestly I am tired of hearing about Darwin. Well for right now. My Anthropology class, oh my God, I think that her class is more based on the Evolution Theory and breaking it down. Then the way she teaches it is just so boring. My English class, I think it is okay. It is more entertaining than all the rest of the other four classes in my connection classes. It is more of a open conversation, just got to get used to all the writing. Chemistry is a whole different subject. Also the Introduction Class, we are reading book about Darwin. I think its a repeat of his autobiography, but just more detailed. I know I have to hear about him for quite some time now. So I minds well just suck it up!

4 comments:

  1. When I decided to sign up for the fresh connections section, I knew it was going to be about Darwin. But now, I realize it's too much information. Darwin is everywhere all the time. It's just weird. Sometimes I wish we were talking about something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about the theme for this "heaven sent" fresh connections program. I am not particularly in favor of the idea that a group of us travels around together in order to communicate better with our peers and to get a better college experience. I believe it does the opposite. Anthropology is very boring, i agree. I have to wiggle around in my desk to try and keep mysekf awake. I think she has a hard time presenting information verbally, because she uses "uh" and "umm" entirely too much! I enjoy english; it is actually not as bad as I had expected. Chemistry is going to kick my butt. I have to try and remember all of what I was supposed to learn two years ago, and it is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I like freshmen seminar and english the best. Anthropology is a powerpoint class, it is so hard not to fall asleep in the class, and chemistry is ok but i feel its going to get really challenging soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as chemistry goes I think that he moves really fast. I mean I know that we was suppose to cover the first four chapter pretty fast but dang. If we move like this the whole semester then I'm surely gone fail.

    ReplyDelete