Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why An Autobiography Matters

I think an autobiography is very important in some case. To me an autobiography is a story, not just a story but a long story. It's like a story that goes into very good details of one's own life. I would rather read an autobiography of someone rather than read a biography. The difference between an autobiography and a biography is that one is written by the person itself. Meaning that an autobiography is a story or book when a person is writing a story of their own life. As for a biography, somebody else does a tone of research on another human being and right a story or a book on their life. As for the autobiography of Charles Darwin. I would have wanted to read that verses the biography. Reading an autobiography to me, seem more in-depth. One can get more feelings and understanding of the person's life that way. To me it's one of them things like, I would rather hear it or read it from the person itself than read it from somebody else that says they have all the facts. A biography is true, but also put in the other person's pwn words. By reading an autobiography one can actually see how they thought and their choice of words which tells a lot about a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment