Monday, September 14, 2009

My Josh Man


When I was told to do this assignment. I truly had no clue what I was supposed to write about. The only thing that I could think of was my Josh Man. The Josh Man is my nephew. He is my heart and my baby. I miss him so much. I knew that he was going to be the only person that I miss as much as I do. That part is not very surprising to me. He is only two years old. I didn't really think that he would miss me because he was so young. Like I kind of figured that he would know who I am, but I don't know how to explain it. It's like I knew he was going to miss me because every time you seen me it was like he was somewhere to be found. What I thought or think is so cute is what my mom told me he does. He knows that my mom calls me from her cell phone. So he would go pick up her phone and take it to her and say Ti-Ti (which is the name he calls me). When she told me that all I could do was smile. I thought it was the cutest thing ever and made me miss him even more. Then I would talk to him every day before he went to sleep and he would just be talking. The only thing I could understand was my name and I love you.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! All of my little cousins started calling me Kay Kay and now thats all every body at home usually calls me.lol.

    ReplyDelete