Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rough Draft Autobiography

1. Quick anecdote about a time you were terrified.
  • I had to sing a duet at a church concert with somebody that I have never met before. It would not have been all that serious if the concert was not being recorded, televised, and/or in front of an audience of more than five thousand
2. What does that say about you?
  • It says that I might not get along with others when it comes down to doing something big and important. Also that I can sing, was nervous, and don't like new changes or last minute changes
3. What is the different about that than the way you would like to be perceived?
  • I am a very outgoing person, but it takes me a little while to warm up to somebody. I'm that person that makes practice or an activity fun and not make it be boring, but at the same time get everything done that suppose to be done in the time limit that we have. I am not mean. Also when it comes down to something like that I want it to be good.
4.What is it about this experience/anecdote that would make anyone be able to know the experience as something that they can feel/think/remember/understand?
  • That I had a moment when someone new came in the picture and had to perform the a song that we had not practiced on together. It was difficult because we was use to singing it one way rather than the way that the other person knew the song. The pace and the rhythm of the song was different to the both of us. It was like we had two days to get the song down packed and be able to perform it like we knew each other more than just two days. It was stressful at first, then got better once we came to an agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment