Monday, September 28, 2009

So Much Reading

What can I say about college? I remember when I was in high school and all my teachers were like college aint no joke. Okay I can understand them not taking any late work, and I can understand the big huge lecture classes. To me that is nothing new. But oh my God the reading. It seems like reading is all I do. If reading wasn't my hobby before then it sure is now. I read sooo much now. I use to read for the enjoyment of the book or just for fun. Now its like I'm forced to read. Many people say that you are not forced to do nothing because nobody is holding a gun to you head or threaten your life. But I am forced to read. It's either read it or fail it. Get this, I even read in Chemistry, an element, chemical, and math based class.

No comments:

Post a Comment