Sunday, September 20, 2009

Obseravtion Of A Video I Watched For The Fourth Time

When I was watching the observation video at home on my own my experience was different. I had already seen it three times while I was at school and pretty much knew what was going to happen. Well you know how you say that you can watch something over and over again and think you know it, but every time you watch it you notice something new. Well this time I watched the video again and I noticed that the mom rarely speaks in complete sentences she just suggest things. Also when I was first watching it at school I thought it was funny, just because it reminds me of my mom a little bit. Then after I had seen it more than once it wasn’t really funny anymore because I knew what to expect. When I was watching it for the fourth time it was like I wasn’t really tuned into the video because it wasn’t anything new to me. When I watch something for the first time I’m more tuned into it. I want to know how it starts; therefore, it would be more interesting to me. If I was to come in on it from the middle, it wouldn’t have as much of my interest as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment