Monday, November 30, 2009

After Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving break was so amazing. Although I had that one person that would try to ruin it anyway they could, but I wasn’t going to let them. My family came down to see me and I loved it. I got to see my dog and my nephew. Oh my God, my nephew has a very colorful vocabulary that was cute in a way but the other words were just crazy. The food was great and I ate so much. Although I was quite disappointed because I didn’t get my mac-n-cheese but I did get my chocolate on chocolate cake. To top that off it was a three layer cake; that didn’t last a whole day! The next break that I can’t wait till is my Christmas break, which is just around the corner. I get to go back to Cashville and shake something!

1 comment:

  1. Hey What kind of stuff did you guys eat for Thanksgiving? Mine was great we got a big turkey and mashed potatoes and awesome desserts too. And what do you mean "get back to Cashville and shake something!"?

    ReplyDelete