Monday, November 30, 2009

College Life Is Exhausting!

To me college life is actually very exhausted. I use to work with some college people and never understood why they couldn’t work like how I was working when I was high school. Honestly I don’t think I could word like I did in high school, keep my grades up, chill with friends, and still get all my rest. I don’t work now but I chill with friends and do my work, and still don’t get all my rest. Hopefully next semester I will be able to balance that out. It has been a whole semester and I still don’t have it all down pack. It’s just so much studying to stay up in my classes, but I have to do more studying for exam time!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you i can almost never find free time to do what I want. I like to have time to relax and have a good time

    ReplyDelete