Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Neil White

I went to a reading of Neil White. He was reading from his book that he recently published. Whenever I go to one of the outside events I always have low expectations of it. I never want to get my hope up for something good and it doesn’t turn out the way that I want it. Shocking from the time he started reading from his book to the end when he was answering a lot of question I was interested. I think his book was a book worth writing; the story that the book tells is very interesting and important to know. Just from going to the readings made me wish that I had read the book. It made me feel bad because it was a really good book. It basically explains and gives good detail about how he spent a year in prison with the last leoparcy patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment