Monday, October 12, 2009

Chemestry

On Thursday some people in my chemistry class decided to meet up in the library to study for our chemistry exam that we was suppose to take that next day. The whole study group was supposed to start at six. Everyone well just about everyone was there on time, but nobody was really situated yet. So it took us more than an hour to even start studying. Then when we did study we stayed on one subject for another hour. The paste of everything was moving slow. Like we weren't really coving a lot of stuff. Then there were a lot of side conversations. What was really shocking to me, was that i found out that i actually knew more than what I knew. Didn't really learn anything new. After our little session i went back to my dorm room, suppose to be studying. I ended up joining a bible study group and talked on the phone all night. The next morning i was very tired and was moving very slow but still made it to class on time. Come to find out the teacher never showed up and I had gotten rained on. All of this was for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment