Monday, October 26, 2009

Chemistry Quiz

Friday I had a quiz for my chemistry class. The night before I have to do some homework on line that had to be turned in five minutes before midnight. The homework was frustrating me because I could not understand it. When I do something and I keep trying it and never really get the hang of how it operates it frustrates me a lot. After I had finished doing the homework, I had decided to do some studying over the chapter that we was suppose to have the quiz over. I understood some of the things but my knowledge of the whole chapter was a bit shakey. The next morning I had overslept and was rushing to get to my chemistry class. When the quiz was about to start I realized I had left my calculator in my room. I just knew that I was going to fail it, or I could do my best with a pen and paper and do the basic math an estimate. I actually knew how to do everything on the quiz. The first time I know everything I don’t have my calculator to calculate things. We got out quiz back today and I ended up getting an eight out of ten. I was shocked but yet happy because that is the best I have done on a quiz and really needed that grade.

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is a really good grade, I studied and only got a five out of ten. But whatever, I'm glad for you obtaining the grade you deserved even when you didn't have your calculator,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby dont hate on my grade. I wasnt hating on your grade from the exam in anthropology. Although we did do just about the same amout of studying!

    ReplyDelete