Monday, October 12, 2009

Diamond's Eyes

I always found it strange how dogs could have one eye that is not the same color as the other one. I thought my pit was very unique. When I first got her she was a little over five weeks old. She was a blue pit with a white belly. When I first looked at her eyes I was scared and thought that it was something wrong with her. Her left eye was a light blue color. I thought it was so pretty. Then I noticed that her right eye was a light honey brown color. We took her to the vet to make sure that everything was good with her. I had a lot of questions that I wanted an answer to, but for some reason I forgot to ask them I was too busy looking at baby. I use to love looking in her eyes; the only thing was she would scare me sometimes when I would be sleep. I would wake up with her in my face in the dark and all I seen was her blue eye. I miss her; she was killed three weeks after I left for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment