Monday, October 19, 2009

Walmart Expeirence

You know how you always have the ignorant people in the stores that just go there to have fun. Well this weekend I was one of them people. Three of my friends and I went to Wal-Mart to waste time before we went to the movies. The section that we stayed in the most the toy section. We played basketball on the goal that was not taped off. I was playing with the plastic balls and my genius friend decided to use the actually basketball and almost broke something. We ran until we were sure that the cost was clear. Then I and another friend was play tennis with the plastic balls that I was playing basketball with. I hit the air vent in the ceiling so we stopped. My friend was in the basket that people drive when they are handicap or can’t stand for a long period of time. We played with that and I rode a tricycle that was small enough for a two year old. Then after we left the inside of the store we played on the outside with the carts and put a friend in the cart and pushed her around the parking lot.

3 comments:

  1. You know, Walmart is CRAZY enough without people acting crazy. =P. I played with a bouncy ball in there one time waiting on a movie and one of the clerks got on to us and told us we weren't allowed to play with the toys in the store. I wanted to say, "Well how do I know that this ball is bouncy enough, and that it is for sure the one I want" but I didn't want to get kicked out. =P. Things you do when you are bored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check this out:

    www.peopleofwalmart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I have probably got kicked out of Wal-mart at least three times. We was surprised that We didn't get put out that night. I would have told them that I was just testing it out. I would not have just put the ball up.

    ReplyDelete