Monday, October 5, 2009

A Streetcar Named Desire

When I first thought of the play I thought that I was going to be really boring and long. I really thought that I wasn't going to have a good time and it would seem all that interesting. Well let me say that my whole aura of the play was wrong. I thought the play was very good. What shocked me the most about it was that it was an African American play. When it first started I knew that I was going to like it and that it would be interesting. The play turned out differently than what I had thought it would. I thought that the husband was actually going to be the perfect husband and not a woman beater and abuser. It was something new to me, because normally the plays I go to are musicals. I think that if the play was a musical it would have been a lot better, not saying it wasn't already good. The play was quite lengthy but good. It lasted from 7:30 through 10:00. I wouldn't mind going to go see another play that they may produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment