Monday, October 19, 2009

My Life!

Music is what I would call my life. I can express my feelings through music. Depending on what kind of mood I am in is what kind of music I listening to. I sing and dance to music. Even tried to right music but that’s just not one of my talents. It’s like music knows how to say what I want to say and says it well. If I am not listening to music than I’m singing it. If I’m not singing it then there is a guaranteed fact that there is some song in my head. That is one of the things that makes me lose focus on what I am doing. I can be in a quiet place and if I have a song in my head that is something I would dance to. I would literally start doing the dance, no matter if I am sitting or standing. I listen to a wide variety of music. There is nothing that I won’t listen to. People always say to me "you know ever song," and I just laugh. I think that every song has a purpose except for the some of the new rap songs. A lot of music I listen to is from the 90's. I love old school music and new school. As long as it has a meaning I will listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment